Sunday, March 31, 2013

Apologies.

I'm sorry that I haven't blogged for pretty much the entire month of March.  There has been a shit-ton of stuff going on (a lot of it not-so-good) and I've basically holed myself up in the house and haven't ventured out-and-about except for my regular errands.

The low-lights of March:
  • A friend of mine passed away in a terrible car wreck - and it shocked me.  She was only a couple of years younger than I am and I've known her for quite a long time.  :0((
  • Another friend lost her fight with cancer.  She had a very aggressive form of it, and despite all the therapies, the cancer "won".  It advanced very rapildy.
  • My mother's asshole husband had a massive heart attack (despite being a dick, I don't want him dead) and there was quite a bit of drama in regards to that.  It was soul-sucking and depressing.
  • I'm still in the dark about whether or not one of my family members is coming to visit.  She is allegedly coming to visit (she can fly stand-by) but, true to form, J. has been letting all her calls go to voicemail and texts have gone unanswered.  It's fucking frustrating.
  • I'm still waiting for my background check to go through for a job that I've been offered.  Since I lived overseas for a few years, it's taking FOREVER to do.  Blergh.
The high-lights of March:
  • I was offered a job.  
  • I was offered a job.
  • I was offered a job.
  • My house is clean.
That has been what my month has consisted of.  But at least I'm motivated now and I plan to post more often.  Thank you for your patience.  :0))

x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot or will not leave your true identity on your comments, there is no need for you to write anything. And because of a very small group of individuals, I will read all comments before posting ANY to my blog (it is, indeed, sad that I am having to moderate comments AT ALL). Thank you for your time and feedback.