Friday, August 2, 2013

Feeding the Beast: Music.

Listening to a lot of music as of late.  I'm in a funky mood because my husband is leaving tomorrow for a deployment (he'll be gone for a month) and I miss him a LOT when he's gone.  Yeah, I know that sounds kind of weird, but I *know* some wives who can't wait for their spouse to leave.  C'est la vie.

Without further ado...


**This song may sound familiar - it's used in adverts for the Halo video game**
Imagine Dragons


**This song was used in a Trojan Lubricant advert**
Avila


Mazzy Star


**This tune is on the movie soundtrack for Natural Born Killers**
Cowboy Junkies


Acoustic
Fun featuring Janelle Monae


Train


Coldplay


Acoustic Live
James Blunt


The Verve


Live
Peter Gabriel featuring Melanie Gabriel


And, that's all she wrote.  Literally.

x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot or will not leave your true identity on your comments, there is no need for you to write anything. And because of a very small group of individuals, I will read all comments before posting ANY to my blog (it is, indeed, sad that I am having to moderate comments AT ALL). Thank you for your time and feedback.