Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Small Hiatus.

Since one of my most favorite friends is coming to visit (she arrives on Tuesday night @ 8:00 PM), I probably won't be blogging again until Wednesday or Thursday.  Husby has the day off tomorrow, as it's a Federal Holiday, so we'll be heading across the river to the French Quarter.  We're going to be picking up a new piece of art (we have 110+ pieces and counting) from our favorite artist and after that??  Who knows??  ;0))


Tuesday is going to be balls-to-the-walls hectic for me, as I'll be forced to have to clean (GAH!!  I absolutely LOATHE cleaning) and I'm sure that there will be something I missed OR forgot, so last-minute errands will also be necessary.  I'm just going to shut the iMac OFF entirely, so I don't procrastinate and fuck around all day (hahaha - yeah, right).

Anyhow, let me get to the point (long-winded I am - so thank you for sticking with me)...  I have a loose schedule of things to do while B. is visiting and I'll be blogging on each place and posting a ton of pictures.  And the list is:
That is our cray-cray list of things to do so far.  It's going to be a super-keen-awesome-happy visit!!

So, keep your peepers peeled for my pictures, updates, and snide comments!!! 

x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot or will not leave your true identity on your comments, there is no need for you to write anything. And because of a very small group of individuals, I will read all comments before posting ANY to my blog (it is, indeed, sad that I am having to moderate comments AT ALL). Thank you for your time and feedback.