Friday, February 15, 2013

Joyeux Anniversaire...

Our Choggie turns ten today!!!  As a special treat, she'll be getting 10 mini-meatballs (dog-friendly, of course) and I'll be taking her on an extra-long walk today.  She loves to prance around the neighborhood (we refer to it as bog-trotting, actually) and since it is trash day, she'll get all the exciting sniffs of bin trash!!  ;0))

^^ Our beloved Chai-Dog ("Choggie")

I'm trying to find some pictures of when she was little, but I think they're still on my wickedly old Dell laptop (2003 model Inspiron - and believe me, that fucker has run (slowly) for over ten years now) and I'm too lazy right now to even try and FIND where my old computer is at (probably in the husby's "man-cave" with his record player and old-ass stereo and his two VCRs) - so finding it without him here would be a feat in and of itself.

For those of you wondering what breed Chai-Dog is, she is an AKC registered Chesapeake Bay Retriever.  Of course, she's spoiled to the nth degree, so the only thing she actually "retrieves" would be treats, bones, food, toys, hugs, belly-rubs, and pets. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHOGGIE!!  

x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot or will not leave your true identity on your comments, there is no need for you to write anything. And because of a very small group of individuals, I will read all comments before posting ANY to my blog (it is, indeed, sad that I am having to moderate comments AT ALL). Thank you for your time and feedback.