Monday, April 8, 2013

Idears.

So.

My husband has been encouraging me to start my own online business.  Really.  I have some pretty good ideas and funky tee shirt designs drawn already.  For the type of product I'd like to sell, New Orleans would be the ultimate place to start up a business.  I'm already familiar with some boutiques which only feature items made by local artists - so I know that there is a niche market here.

Luckily, we have some artsy friends here (some of which are associated with Gallery Rinard - we have a huge Matt collection), so I should be able to make some contacts with screen printing companies, design help, and other small business services.

Everybody has to start somewhere, right???


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot or will not leave your true identity on your comments, there is no need for you to write anything. And because of a very small group of individuals, I will read all comments before posting ANY to my blog (it is, indeed, sad that I am having to moderate comments AT ALL). Thank you for your time and feedback.